Friday, October 31, 2008

Oops!


i have never read the bible, but i used to watch a ton of religious cartoons at odd hours of the night because they made me laugh a lot.  i didn't learn much from this time, but i do remember that a) Charleton Heston hosted these toons and b) Jesus/God isn't really into fixing problems like this.  for that matter, Charlton Heston isn't really into fixing these sorts of problems, especially when he was MOSES and worked with the Lord to smote some heathens! 

thanks to blogger PZ Myers we have some added bible quotes! this proves that we godless liberals know more about the bible now than most evangelicals! there are more pics and some horrifying video at Wonkette. 

8They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

 9And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

 10Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

No comments: