Wednesday, December 17, 2008
i love SkyMall. it is my favorite part about travelling. i am engrossed by this entire magazine filled to the brim with the most middle of the road intellectually devoid useless tacky crap. who buys stuff from SkyMall? how can you really justify ANYTHING in the magazine? i guess people are taken in by the stupid magic of having an umbrella that works for two... WITH ONE HANDLE!!!
anyway here is a websites best/worst of SkyMall... The Best/Worst of SkyMall 2008
i would call it at best a cursory glance at the wonders of SkyMall... you really need to dig into the catalog in order to find true gems like my personal top 5(in no particluar order):
1. Instant Miniature Golf Course. i'll take one please.
2. THE THRILL ZONE!!! can you imagine how horrible the children must be who get to have things like this?
3. 10.1 Inch Waterproof LCD TV only 1600 dollars. WHY.
4. Polar Fleece Footed Pajamas for when the crushing boredom of your adult life can only be solved by a quick rush back to the only time in your life you were actually happy. oh also they are made with FLEECE. everyone loves FLEECE.
5. Comfort-U Pillow White. first it should be mentioned that this pillow is 130 dollars. second i suppose that this is a reasonable solution for when you finally cannot stand spending another night alone in your bed and desperately need to feel loved. i can't really think of any other reason to own something this stupid.
Posted by Jeremy at 11:03 AM