Thursday, May 14, 2009

CHICKCHICKCHICK

Jesse Ventura is awesome. I have, of course, been a fan since his days as "The Bod".

In the event you are not in agreement i present two quotes from his Larry King appearance:

1. "[Water-boarding] is torture... It's drowning. It gives you the complete sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders."

2. "I don't have a lot of respect for Dick Cheney. Here's a guy who got five deferments from the Vietnam War. Clearly, he's a coward. He wouldn't go when it was his time to go. And now he is a chicken hawk. Now he is this big tough guy who wants this hardcore policy. And he's the guy that sanctioned all this torture by calling it enhanced interrogation."

YES.

watch the video:

No comments: